Fenrir is the son of Loki and the giantess Angrbooa. Fenrir’s strength and knowledge is so great that the gods bound him to a rock with a magical chain out of fear of the evil he could do. He remains bound that way until Ragnarök. It is said that he will then break his bonds, devour the sun and battle & swallow the Allfather, Odin.
In awe of this mighty titan, we created the Fenrir pendant heavy enough that it will impress the Gods. We include an impressive heavy Sterling Silver chain (pictured) to symbolize the chain used to bind Fenrir unitl the day he breaks free.
Wear one and pay homage to the great wolf that will devour the sun!
*Please allow two to three weeks for delivery as each item is made to order by hand.
**Please note that each new Manblinger piece is handmade and one of a kind. Therefore, there will be slight variations to color, clarity, weight and size of any stones.
- Pricing varies and will adjust automatically to reflect the material combo you select above.
- Material: Sterling Silver, White Gold or Yellow Gold
- Total Weight: Silver: 26 grams (approximate); Gold: 30 grams (approximate)
- Stone(s): 0.05 Ct Genuine Round Black Diamond or 0.05 Ct Round Ruby or 0.15 Ct Marquee Ruby *Marquee not pictured
- Dimensions: 45mm L X 34mm W (approximate)
- Chain: 18" Sterling Silver (Longer size chain available upon request but may incur an additonal cost.)